Thursday, December 6, 2012

NOTD: Milani Holographic in 3D

Hi sweet cheeks!
December has begun and gosh...it's only a little over 2 weeks until Christmas which means I really need to get cracking on holiday shopping. (=w=)////

Anyways, I went to CVS the other day to buy some more makeup removing wipes, but magically, CVS is having a super duper BOGO/price cut sale so I picked up some new polishes from Milani and I'll probably head back for more goodies!


Milani Holographic in 3D is quite gorgeous and is rather festive for the season! :) It's not so much of a light gold, but more of a dark yellow with some green undertones.
 What I don't like about this polish is that it chips very easily even with a top coat. =/ If you can tell, my pointer's polish was chipped before so I put one coat over. The opaqueness isn't very good...Luckily, they only costed $1.50 with the sale so I didn't lose very much.

In other news, college applications are getting close to their due date...You can imagine my stress as a senior...I'm almost there! I'll be in college next year!!! (@w@)~~~
 Staying up late certainly has given me some serious eye bags...Ahh!
Luckily, I've been sticking to a rigid skincare routine so no pimples from stress here! 8D

Totally addicted to this song right now. 8D

Anyways, there's only a week left to join my giveaway from Firmoo! It's super easy; just enter! I really have no need for 20 free glasses. That's too excessive! XD
Also, I've already amassed a few products to give away at the start of January as a personal giveaway that I bought myself. ^_^

Stay tuned loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment